Mission. Vision. Oversight.
Since 1992, LAUSD has invited 11 of Los Angeles' most diverse and respected charitable agencies to participate in its consolidated charitable employee-giving campaign, Sharing Brings Hope. AII 11 agencies are licensed, fiscally responsible organizations who, together, raise funds for over 400 individual charities. The Sharing Brings Hope Campaign consolidates all of the District's Fundraising efforts to a single annual occurrence. lts mission is to provide funding for programs that assist in meeting the health, social, environmental, and educational needs of the communities that LAUSD serves.
To celebrate our 30th Year, the 2022 Sharing Brings Hope Campaign is looking to hit an overall goal of $300,000. How can you, as a Campaign Coordinator, help accomplish this year's goal?
- School Participation - One Time Donations
- 20% School Participation = 285 Schools District Wide (Total LAUSD Schools = 1,424 Schools)
- Employee Participation - Payroll Deductions
- 30 New Sign-Ups per Local District & Beaudry Central Office
- Suggested Employee Gifts
- $5.00 per Pay Period
2022 Communal Goals
- Ensure wholistic safety and wellbeing of LAUSD students, families, and residents
- Provide resources that diminish inequities and facilitate environments conducive to flourishing
- Close the educational and technological gap
- Secure Housing, Living Wage Employment, Nourished Living and Natural Environments, Education Access, Culturally Relevant Programming, Access to Healthcare